We solve learning problems and help children achieve success.
- Each student is given an initial evaluation to determine their current level of performance. This takes approximately one hour and includes an interview with the parent(s) in order to best understand the student’s current learning status, past performance and any special situations which need to be addressed.
- Working closely with the student’s parent(s), we design a unique program taking into consideration any special needs or disabilities that need to be addressed.
- An experienced instructor is matched to each student based on their unique needs.
- Parents schedule a convenient time to bring their children for a minimum of 2 hours per week.
- We offer a variety of locations throughout the upstate to better serve our students.
- Students are retested on a regular basis to track individual progress.
- A sample of all student progress is taken and evaluated to ensure that our high standards are being maintained.
At first I did not like to read. Now when my teacher asks who wants to read a paragraph, I’ll be the first one to raise my hand. I enjoy the one on one tutoring they have. It is a good atmosphere to be in.”De’AndreStudent